Here is a listing of the upcoming events at Centennial Olympic Park. Come down and enjoy the fun!
September 20, 2014 Metro Atlanta Heart Walk
September 20th, 2014
Join us in the fight against heart disease and stroke!
The Metro Atlanta Heart Walk unites more than 15,000 people from across Georgia in support of the fight against this country's No. 1 and No. 4 killers - heart disease and stroke. The 2014 Metro Atlanta Heart Walk will celebrate more than 25 years as one of Atlanta’s largest community walk events and one of the American Heart Association’s top fundraisers in the country. With a goal of raising nearly $2,000,000, the Heart Walk funds vital research, education campaigns, healthcare quality improvement programs and much more right here in our local community. The Heart Walk is a premiere event for raising funds to save lives! Designed to promote physical activity and heart-healthy living, the Heart Walk creates an environment that's fun and rewarding for the entire family. The Metro Atlanta Heart Walk is a 5K (3.1 miles) walk, starting in Centennial Olympic Park, weaving through downtown Atlanta and ending back at the park and also features an easier 1-mile Survivor route. Register online: www.atlantaheartwalk.org
September 26, 27, and 28th 2014 Outkast #ATLast
Friday, September 26th 2014
Saturday, September 27th 2014,
and Sunday, September 28th 2014.
ALL SHOWS ARE SOLD OUT
Outkast #ATLast is a three night celebration on Friday, September 26th, 2014, Saturday, September 27, 2014, and Sunday September 28th at Centennial Olympic Park in downtown Atlanta.
The event is Rain or Shine.
This is a general admission, standing room only concert. No seating is available.
Parking and Transportation
Parking will be available in the Red Deck on Andrew Young International Blvd. We recommend you pre-purchase parking by using the link below. If you need directions to the Red Deck, use our Interactive Parking Map.
Centennial Olympic Park is also accessible from two MARTA stations- the Dome/Philips Station and from the Peachtree Center Station.
What can I bring?
- (1) sealed, plastic bottle of water per person
- Point-and-shoot digital cameras (with no detachable lens)
- (1) bag that is clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12” or (1) one-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar) with attendees’ belongings.
What am I not allowed to bring in?
-Outside Food or Beverage ( other than single bottle of water)
- Umbrellas (rain or beach)
- Backpacks, bookbags or non-transparent bags over hand size
- Coolers or picnic baskets
- Professional camera or video equipment of any kind
- Weapons (All persons subject to body search)
- Pets, fireworks, drugs, remote controlled vehicles or aircraft
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Will food and beverage be sold?
- There will be concessions throughout the Park with a variety of food and beverage for purchase.
- Is re-entry allowed?
- Re-Entry is not allowed for the concert.
- Where can I pre-purchase parking?
- Parking is available for purchase here- https://aaaparking.t2hosted.com/cmn/index.aspx.
- What time do gates open?
- Gates open on Friday and Saturday at 4pm, and on Sunday at 3pm.
- When is the show over?
- The show ends at 11pm on Friday and Saturday and Sunday at 10pm.
- Can I bring a bag or a backpack?
- We are enforcing the NFL Clear Bag Policy at the concert. The only bag allowed will be those that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12” or a one-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap will be permitted.
- Prohibited items include, but are not limited to: purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, non-approved seat cushions*, luggage of any kind, computer bags and camera bags or any bag larger than the permissible size.
- If I am ADA, how do I gain assistance?
- Centennial Olympic Park is 100% ADA accessible. We are recommending that ADA patrons park in the either the Red Deck or the Marietta Deck. Keep in mind that the Marietta Deck is at an hourly rate.
- There is an ADA platform for the ADA patron +one guest. If you would like ADA seating, please indicate that to the ticket scanner once you enter the venue.
- Where do I enter the concert?
- If you are VIP—enter the concert on Centennial Olympic Park Drive.
- If you are General Admission/ Gold Circle- enter the concert at either Andrew Young International Boulevard or from Centennial Olympic Park and Marietta Street, through the Fountain of Rings.
For more information visit: http://www.outkastatlast.com/
October 5th, 2014 2014 Paws in the Park
Paws in the Park 2014 will be the fourth annual charity dog walk benefiting Atlanta Pet Rescue & Adoption. As our largest fundraiser, this walk raises funds that directly benefit the animals at our no-kill shelter. Our 2014 goal is to raise $80,000 to support operations in our expanded new building, and for our continued efforts to rescue homeless pets and place them in loving homes. Register today to be a walker or runner at www.pawsintheparkatlanta.com
October 18th, 2014 JDRF One Walk
October 18th, 2014
The JDRF Walk to Cure Diabetes has become JDRF One Walk™.*
We’ve changed the name of our flagship fundraising event to communicate our focus on a single goal—creating a world without type 1 diabetes (T1D).
With T1D there are no days off, and there is no cure. That’s why JDRF holds more than 200 Walks across the country. Each year, more than 900,000 people raise over $75 million for life-changing T1D research. Please register today for the Atlanta JDRF One Walk on October 18, 2014 at Centennial Olympic Park. http://www.walk.jdrf.org
November 1st, 2014 Moving Day, A Walk for Parkinson’s
Southern Company Amphitheater
November 1, 2014
Registration opening at 9 am,
Opening ceremony starting at 10:45 am
Moving Day®, A Walk For Parkinson’s, is your chance to come together and win the battle against Parkinson’s disease. Join us by doing Whatever it Takes to Beat Parkinson’s® walking, stretching or doing yoga in our signature Movement Pavilion. Together we can raise funds and awareness while celebrating the importance of movement for us all. www.movingdayatlanta.org
November 8, 2014 Starry Night Atlanta
November 8, 2014
Centennial Olympic Park, Southern Co. Amphitheater
Registration at 2:30 - 3:30pm. Walk/run starts at 4:00pm
Starry Night Atlanta is one in a series of events the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation is launching in major cities across the country. Join us to fundraise for this 8.5K walk/run to shine a light on the 28,000 American children living with a brain tumor.
Join us to light Atlanta’s nighttime sky with lanterns to symbolize our hope for a cure. Starry Night Atlanta will raise funds for research to combat more than 100 types of childhood brain tumors, and will support services for families at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta.
November 15, 2014 PurpleStride Atlanta
November 15, 2014
Join the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network for PurpleStride Atlanta. This 5k run and family-friendly walk will take participants on a journey of hope and inspiration through Centennial Olympic Park while raising awareness and support for the fight against pancreatic cancer. With children’s activities, entertainment, refreshments, and more there’s something for everyone to enjoy! www.purplestride.org/atlanta