Holiday in Lights turns on November 23rd!
Centennial Olympic Park’s annual Holiday in Lights is an Atlanta tradition. In November, the Park transforms into a winter wonderland with thousands of lights that make up the sparkling display. Different and unique every year, Holiday in Lights runs through the first week of January. The Park is open daily to view the lights from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m., including Dec. 25, Christmas Day, and there is no charge for admission.
Come celebrate the 2013 holiday season by taking a stroll through the glowing 21-acre Park or a spin around Atlanta’s only outdoor ice skating rink located amongst the glittering lights on the Great Lawn. After you experience the Park, enjoy holiday specials at restaurants and other attractions in the Luckie Marietta District.
The Holiday in Lights spirit is carried throughout the Georgia World Congress Center Authority campus, which includes the Georgia World Congress Center, the Georgia Dome and Centennial Olympic Park.
We would like to thank the following volunteer groups this year for helping us light the Park with the magic of the holidays!
- Atlanta Downtown Neighborhood Association
- Georgia State University – University Housing
- Georgia State University – Alpha Lambda Delta
- United India Student Alliance of Georgia
- Georgia Institute of Technology – Phi Sigma Pi
- R. L. Osborne High School Key Club in Marietta, GA
- High School Future Business Leaders of America Club ol
- Graced Place, Inc.
- KAC Teens
We would also like to thank Central Atlanta Progress for their support.